After buying Pasadena-based Strobe, General Motors announces 2019 production of self-driving vehicles. This is more evidence of the competitive advantage LA’s advanced transportation industry is creating, as technology subsystems become increasingly important to vehicle design, which is creating jobs in LA County. Strobe is one of many such LA-based companies developing new transportation technologies.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Maria Luisa Camacho, Los Angeles Rams October 24, 2021
- Governor Newsom signs bills advance equitable broadband internet services October 8, 2021
- The Future of Transportation: Revolutionizing the EV Industry October 1, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Retirement of CFO Susan Stel after 16 years September 30, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Finalists for Most Business-Friendly City September 29, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles