After buying Pasadena-based Strobe, General Motors announces 2019 production of self-driving vehicles. This is more evidence of the competitive advantage LA’s advanced transportation industry is creating, as technology subsystems become increasingly important to vehicle design, which is creating jobs in LA County. Strobe is one of many such LA-based companies developing new transportation technologies.
Other Recent News
- New LAEDC Chairs Named June 20, 2018
- Nominate Small Businesses for mini-MBA on Raising Capital and Growth Strategy June 12, 2018
- California SmartMatch: Helping OEMs Find LA-based Suppliers June 11, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for June 14, 2018 at 10:30am June 11, 2018
- After-School Programs Need Support- ASM Santiago & Dave Flaks June 1, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Art automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles