LAEDC e4 Mobility Alliance’s mission is to promote and further develop Southern California as the leader in advanced transportation including R&D and commercialization of autonomous vehicles, maximizing plug-in electric, natural gas and fuel cell vehicle adoption rates; fleet conversion; ride sharing and a range of e-mobility solutions that will enhance a robust manufacturing cluster and infrastructure deployment resulting in job growth and investment through appropriate levels of public and private funding; technology transfer; workforce development; and policy initiatives. Through this work, job creation is fostered, creating economic opportunity for our region’s residents.
If you are a professional working at a business in the advanced transportation industry, we encourage you to engage with this industry council.
1. Spread awareness of LA County as an Advanced Transportation Capital
2. Leverage the region’s intellectual property, research and workforce training assets to grow the Advanced Transportation industry cluster
3. Advocate for legislative agenda and public policy that foster growth of the industry cluster
4. Develop and implement industry cluster growth strategy
To attend e4 meetings, receive industry updates, participate in advocacy and more, please contact Celina Pacana at [email protected]
- See upper right portion of this webpage for current events listing.
Become an event sponsor!
For information about the E4 Alliance meeting schedule or sponsorship please contact LAEDC Program Manager Celina Pacana at [email protected]
Participants in the E4 Mobility Alliance are industry executives involved in work with advanced transportation, alternative fuels, electric propulsion, and autonomous vehicles, and related subsystems based in Southern California. The leader of E4 Mobility Alliance is Judy Kruger, and the best contact is Celina Pacana at [email protected]
For media inquiries, please contact Lawren Markle at [email protected]