The Los Angeles region faced significant challenges over the past year and a half, with the COVID-19 pandemic halting economic progress and posing severe problems for the economy. LAEDC’s Institute for Applied Economics covered the impact of COVID-19 and provided an economic outlook for Los Angeles County for the Southern California Association of Governments’ (SCAG) 12th annual Southern California Economic Summit. Read the full Regional Briefing Book and learn about the industries with the highest growth potential.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Mayra Vazquez, Meta January 24, 2022
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Rudy Medina, U.S. Bank December 20, 2021
- Future Forum: The Future of Esports December 14, 2021
- LAEDC-Led Coalition chosen as finalist in EDA’s Build Back Better Regional Challenge December 13, 2021
- SCAG Regional Briefing Book with IAE Contribution Released December 8, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate resource Southern California Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles