World Trade Center Los Angeles (WTCLA) today published the 2019 FDI Report for Southern California. It indicates a slight decline in jobs related to foreign-owned businesses, of about 3%. Also, France moved ahead of Canada in terms of job creation by foreign-owned employers in SoCal. Read the report HERE.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC is hiring a Program Manager for Industry Development October 15, 2019
- AB 485 signed, puts logistics job growth at risk in IE and elsewhere in California October 15, 2019
- LA’s advanced mobility industry leadership to be center stage at CoMotion LA October 15, 2019
- Seismic resilience for businesses gains larger focus October 14, 2019
- Recap: 88 Cities Summit drew three dozen cities, elected leaders, top advisors September 26, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles