Lenny Mendonca, Governor Newsom’s Chief Economic Advisor sat down with LAEDC to talk economic priorities, and we are pleased to provide the video interview here.
Other Recent News
- Cities of Lancaster, La Mirada receive Eddy Awards, alongside honorees Citi, CSUDH, Phil Washington November 7, 2019
- Join LAEDC in support for Fair Chance hiring initiative November 4, 2019
- LAEDC’s leaders in the news discussing international investment into LA and more November 4, 2019
- LAEDC is hiring a Workforce Development Program Manager November 4, 2019
- CCW article discusses blackouts, careers in renewable energy, pathways from community college November 4, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles