This graphic shows just a few of the Los Angeles based high tech startups that have received funding through venture capital, IPO or other successful capitalization or exits. The increasing amount of activity is phenomenal, with more happening every day. Picture taken at Select LA Investment Summit 2017.
Other Recent News
- Report on Talent Demand & Supply Due at ‘Future Forum’ September 23, 2017
- WTCLA Garners Award from IEDC for SelectLA Investment Summit September 20, 2017
- AB 1250 Update September 19, 2017
- Finalists Announced for 2017 Most Business Friendly City in Los Angeles County September 15, 2017
- New Data Shows Income Growth in LA County September 14, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience California Capital China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Creative Economy Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles