This graphic shows just a few of the Los Angeles based high tech startups that have received funding through venture capital, IPO or other successful capitalization or exits. The increasing amount of activity is phenomenal, with more happening every day. Picture taken at Select LA Investment Summit 2017.
Other Recent News
- Bioscience Incubator Space Thriving in LA, According to LA Business Journal April 17, 2018
- SB 948 (Allen) Would Help Communities Address Their Needs, Including Housing April 13, 2018
- AB 3197 (Burke) Helps California’s Aerospace Industry Remain Competitive April 13, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for April 19, 2018 at 10:30am April 13, 2018
- Aerospace Council Connects Industry with Aerospace Corp Innovation Lab April 12, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives industries Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles