This graphic shows just a few of the Los Angeles based high tech startups that have received funding through venture capital, IPO or other successful capitalization or exits. The increasing amount of activity is phenomenal, with more happening every day. Picture taken at Select LA Investment Summit 2017.
Other Recent News
- Small Business Saturday 2021 November 25, 2021
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Jeff Wilson, Chevron November 22, 2021
- 26th Annual Eddy Awards Recap November 17, 2021
- The Circular Economy and the Built Environment in the Los Angeles Region: Opportunities for Dutch Companies November 12, 2021
- Local Nonprofit Helping Small Businesses In LA County Find Grants To Stay Afloat November 10, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles