This graphic shows just a few of the Los Angeles based high tech startups that have received funding through venture capital, IPO or other successful capitalization or exits. The increasing amount of activity is phenomenal, with more happening every day. Picture taken at Select LA Investment Summit 2017.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC is Hiring a Business Assistance District Manager January 18, 2018
- California Aerospace Commission Would Support Local Industry and Jobs January 18, 2018
- Los Angeles Selected as Finalist by Amazon in Bid for HQ2 January 18, 2018
- Antonio Villaraigosa Speaks with LAEDC Members January 17, 2018
- LA-Based Tech Allows GM to Accelerate 2019 Autonomous Car Production January 12, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles