- This event has passed.
Bioscience Workforce Development Council Meeting
May 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
LAEDC and CCW are hosting the Bioscience Workforce Development Council meeting on May 15th, 2020
The exciting, new regional bioscience asset mapping website, Fusion LA will be demonstrated!
Location: This will be a Zoom meeting – participate remotely. Details available upon registration.
Friday, May 15, 2020 from 10:00am – 11:30am
- Welcome & Introductions: Jessica Ku Kim, LAEDC
- Center for a Competitive Workforce Overview: Richard Verches, CCW
- Bioscience HR Trends: Karmin Noar, Biocom
- HATCHlabs Overview: Allan Glass, HATCHlabs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Garrett Asanuma, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- PolyPeptide Laboratories: Joel Espejo, PolyPeptide Laboratories
- Community Colleges Biotech Program Overview: Terri Quenzer, Statewide Director & Life Sciences/Biotech Initiative, California Community Colleges
- FusionLA Website Demo: Jessica Ku Kim, LAEDC
- Q&A Next Steps & Adjournment: Jessica Ku Kim, LAEDC
For information or to join, contact Claire Anderson at LAEDC, [email protected]
For information about upcoming events, please get in touch with Shane Cullen at [email protected].