The FedEx E-Commerce Learning Lab helps women entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs of color sell online and scale their e-commerce through hands-on learning. FedEx E-Commerce Learning Lab Grant provides small business owners with training and funding to grow their online presence.
Deadline: Applications for this element of the E-Commerce Learning Lab close on Friday, July 8, 2022 at 5PM ET.
Small business owners will receive:
- Immersive e-commerce courses and workshops
- Coaching from industry experts
- Networking with fellow entrepreneurs
- Online sales support and order fulfillment through the 2022 holiday season
- A $5,000 business grant to support e-commerce growth plans
To be eligible, a business must:
- Own at least 51% of a US-based small business in an eligible industry. Please double-check our list of prohibited industries here.
- Have been formally operating the business for at least six months [since January 2022]
- Currently produce and sell a shelf-stable, legal, packaged product
- Have earned less than $500,000 in the business in 2021
Visit website to learn more.