LAEDC’s Business Assistance team offers confidential, free-of-charge consulting to large and small, domestic and international businesses across all industry sectors. We help businesses and key industries overcome challenges so they can grow and hire.
Whether you have a quick question or more specialized help, the Business Assistance team is available and ready to assist in whatever way we can to help you overcome challenges, grow and expand your business in Los Angeles County.
Contact our team for no-cost assistance: 213-309-8849 or [email protected]
Visit LAEDC’s coronavirus response page for daily updates to business relief grants and resources
Our services include:
- COVID business recovery resources including grants and strategic guidance to reinvent and increase revenue
- Access to Capital
- Cost Containment Strategies
- Frequent webinars to help businesses increase success in online marketing, finances and more
- Help in accessing County of LA’s procurement opportunities
- Workforce Training & Development, including internship and college partnerships for talent pipelines
- Industry Councils featuring California SmartMatch (See INDUSTRIES main menu)
- Expedited Permitting
- Tax Incentives
- Site Selection and Relocation
- Connections to Public/Private Resources, Cities
- Business Resilience Resources, such as our guide to preparing for earthquakes
Whether you are new to Los Angeles County or already established company, the LAEDC’s Business Assistance Team in a no-cost, confidential partner for you.
Additional resources to start a business can be found HERE at our subsidiary World Trade Center LA.
County of Los Angeles also publishes its Business Solutions Portfolio, with information on permits, regulations, workforce training and hiring resources, and other programs and services for businesses, available HERE.
Two-minute video overview of LAEDC’s Business Assistance Program