Women of Color businesses are vital to our economy. Fearless Fund and The Tory Burch Foundation are partnering again to launch the Women of Color Grant Program along with The Cru.
Together, we will award up to 150 deserving small businesses $10,000- $20,000. In addition, you will be awarded access to a peer network to help you continue to build and grow your business. Complete the entry form by February 9, 2022, for your chance to be selected for a grant and awarded an annual membership to The Cru. See Official Rules for full details, including entry qualification details and expectations if selected for the program.
- Receive $10,000- $20,000 in grants to go towards business growth
- Participate in monthly meetings with a curated Cru of fellow grant recipients between April 2022 and April 2023
- Revenue generating (Minimum annual revenue of $100,000 strongly preferred)
- Identify as a woman of color owner
- One to five years in business preferred
- Formed under United States law and operating in the United States
- For profit, from any industry
- NOTE: Current members of The Cru are eligible for this program if and only if they meet the above qualifications and are eligible for membership renewal between the dates of January 1 and April 1 2022.
Application and Deadlines:
Applications open 1/19/2022
Applications close 2/9/2022
All applications will be reviewed and grant recipient finalists will be notified to participate in an interview process mid-March 2022.
Final grant recipients will be notified the first week in April 2022.
Visit website for more information.