Los Angeles Urban League presents a grant opportunity, sponsored and funded by Office Depot. Total Grant Amount is $30,000. Six (6) $5,000 individual grants will be awarded to target demographic of Micro or Small Businesses with majority owner being at least 51% Black or 51% Hispanic Owned within the Los Angeles regions.
Small Business Eligibility Requirements for Cash Grants:
- Business Certifications: Licensed (if applicable), Registered with the IRS. If applicable, also registered with the Secretary of State [LLCs, S-Corp, CCorp].
- Targeting businesses in existence between 9 months and 3 years.
- Targeting businesses with majority Black or Hispanic Ownership.
- Targeting businesses with 1-5 employees.
- You MUST be Coachable.
- Must enroll in Office Depot Mentorship Program
Reporting Requirements for Small Businesses That Are Awarded Cash Grants:
This Grant must help the small business do the following:
- Develop a business plan
- Develop a marketing plan
- Add a full-time employee
- Increase revenue growth**
- Improve 30-day free cash flow***
How to Apply:
Interested small businesses must take this business-readiness assessment and choose the L.A Urban League as the referral partner