Recently, small businesses have been dealing with the ongoing impact of the pandemic, social unrest, and environmental events. Small businesses owned by people of color have been some of the hardest hit. According to the National Bureau of Economic Research, between February and April 2020, the number of active Black-owned businesses declined by 41%, Latinx-owned businesses declined by 32%, and Asian-owned businesses dropped by 25%, versus just 21% for the general population. Comcast RISE was created to invest in the success of these critical businesses by providing valuable and practical support.
Comcast Rise Program Benefits and Support Focus Areas:
Selected businesses could receive one or more of the following elements.
- Consulting – Advertising and marketing consultations with local Effectv marketing, research, and creative teams to gain insights on how to grow your business.
- Media – A linear TV media schedule, over a 90-day period.
- Creative Production – Turnkey production of a 30-second TV commercial, plus a media strategy consultation and 90-day media placement schedule.
- Technology Makeover – Computer equipment and Internet, Voice and Cybersecurity services for 12 months. (Taxes and other fees may still apply for tech makeover services.)
- Monetary Grant – Businesses in select markets will have the ability to apply for $10,000 from October 1-14, 2021 in certain areas.
Visit website to learn more.