Are you a Black or Latino Owned Business who is ready to Surpass your Business Ambitions?
If so, we encourage you to apply or share an outstanding founder/CEO for the 2022 Entrepreneurs Access Network (EAN) program.
Ernst & Young LLP (EY) recognizes a lack of access to resources and capital hinders many Black and Latino businesses from achieving their full potential, and the pandemic amplified the impact of these barriers. As an expansion of our current entrepreneurial ecosystem (35 years Entrepreneur Of The Year®; Entrepreneurial Winning Women™), EY created EAN to help bridge the gaps for these leaders and companies to thrive.
EAN is a business accelerator that supports Black and Latino entrepreneurs across the US, with the goal of creating sustainable, scalable business enterprises. What sets EAN apart is its focus on connecting participants to an entrepreneurial ecosystem of connections, mentors, and funding support.
Who can apply?
- Black or Latino CEO or founder of any privately held US company
- The company must be 2+ years old and 51%+ Black- or Latino-owned
What are the benefits?
- Be part of a community of Black and Latino high-growth company leaders
- Accelerate your journey with a platform designed for busy executives
- Connect with advisors to the ambitious via 1:1 coaching
How to apply?
Online applications are accepted through September 30, 2021.
Apply on website.