The Amber Grant Foundation was set to help women small business owners and non-profit organizations – and awards atleast $10,000 each month to one recipient; additional grants are often awarded as well. Twelve Amber Grant recipients (one each month from December-November) are then considered for a year-end grant of $25,000. This announcement is made in mid-to-late December each year.
- That the business be at least 50% women-owned for consideration.
- The business must be based in the United States.
- Your story. The Foundation is looking for qualities like passion, business savvy, and vision.
- Plans for growing/starting your business. They are not looking for a formal business plan, just some explanation of how you’ll achieve business success. It might include some mention of your market, your team, the things you’ve overcome so far, and the challenges you still face.
- Plans for the grant money. Share how you would invest the money if you won. Be as detailed as you can.
Visit website for application and more information.