The Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation is a private-sector, non-profit corporation, and our team is dedicated to a public benefit mission that promotes job creation and economic prosperity throughout the greater Los Angeles County area. We believe that many of LA’s most urgent social needs are linked to economic opportunity.
We pursue our mission through analysis of the Southern California economy, initiatives to address opportunities and challenges, and via partnership with the private business community, public agencies, educational institutions and philanthropic organizations to shape and promote strategic development in the region. LAEDC facilitates a wide variety of economic development initiatives and delivers a broad range of research, information, programs and services to foster greater standards of living for the 10 million residents of LA County. We hope you will join us in this mission.
Learn more about us here.
- Workforce Development Manager (posted September 12, 2017)
- Research Analyst, LAEDC Institute for Applied Economics (posted August 29, 2017)
- Internship, World Trade Center LA, a subsidiary of LAEDC
- Internship: LAEDC Marketing/Communications Department (active through 2017)
- Internship: Propel L.A., Economic Development
Please review each of the job descriptions for more specific contact information.
LAEDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.