How has the pandemic impacted Los Angeles, and more importantly, where do we go from here? Justin Thompson, LA Office Managing Partner and a partner in the Nixon Peabody Real Estate group, sits down with Bill Allen, President and CEO of the Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation, to discuss the pandemic’s economic impact. Justin and Bill discuss how we can grow and develop in the region by leading with the key principles of equity, sustainability, and resiliency. Both Bill and the LAEDC are critical forces in this city for economic growth and advancing equity, and champions of respected research, data, and advocacy.
Other Recent News
- Small Business Saturday 2021 November 25, 2021
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Jeff Wilson, Chevron November 22, 2021
- 26th Annual Eddy Awards Recap November 17, 2021
- The Circular Economy and the Built Environment in the Los Angeles Region: Opportunities for Dutch Companies November 12, 2021
- Local Nonprofit Helping Small Businesses In LA County Find Grants To Stay Afloat November 10, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles