During LAEDC’s September 20th Economic Briefing, Bill Allen, LAEDC CEO, Shannon Sedgwick, Director of Institute for Applied Economics (IAE), and Arthur Girard, IAE Research Analyst, offer insights into the ongoing ramifications and slowing recovery from the COVID-19-induced recession with an update on jobs, unemployment, and industry performance. View the presentation deck here.
Other Recent News
- Small Business Saturday 2021 November 25, 2021
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Jeff Wilson, Chevron November 22, 2021
- 26th Annual Eddy Awards Recap November 17, 2021
- The Circular Economy and the Built Environment in the Los Angeles Region: Opportunities for Dutch Companies November 12, 2021
- Local Nonprofit Helping Small Businesses In LA County Find Grants To Stay Afloat November 10, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles