January 27-28, 2020 in Los Angeles, entrepreneurs, policy makers, utilities, investors and other leaders in green and clean tech will convene to gain the latest knowledge and get deals done at VERDEXCHANGE. Attend! View this short video clip for a preview.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC urges residents who can’t afford internet to apply for the federal Emergency Broadband Benefit May 13, 2021
- Businesses involved in recycling should setup operations in LA County’s RMDZ May 11, 2021
- LAEDC’s work with CCW is delivering transformative change for LA’s community college system & students May 11, 2021
- Well-paying careers are accessible: KPCC taps panelist Jessica Ku Kim of LAEDC to help job seekers April 30, 2021
- US Space Force is creating business opportunities: SoCal Aerospace Council recap April 26, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles