January 27-28, 2020 in Los Angeles, entrepreneurs, policy makers, utilities, investors and other leaders in green and clean tech will convene to gain the latest knowledge and get deals done at VERDEXCHANGE. Attend! View this short video clip for a preview.
Other Recent News
- Click here to visit LAEDC’s Coronavirus response page for advice and updates! March 5, 2020
- California Competes Tax Credit – Applications March 9-30th & Informational Webinar March 3, 2020
- LAEDC report: California and SoCal EV Industry is growing, giving region global competitive advantage March 1, 2020
- Ocean Economy report released by LAEDC and Altasea February 27, 2020
- Recap: 5G and Mobility industry discussion at e4 Mobility Alliance February 27, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles