January 27-28, 2020 in Los Angeles, entrepreneurs, policy makers, utilities, investors and other leaders in green and clean tech will convene to gain the latest knowledge and get deals done at VERDEXCHANGE. Attend! View this short video clip for a preview.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Annual Economic Forecast is published February 19, 2020
- LAEDC EVP Stephen Cheung recognized by Supervisor Hilda Solis February 6, 2020
- Video: LA is at the center of renewable energy innovation – Bill Gross at VERDEXCHANGE February 6, 2020
- LAEDC’s Bill Allen and USC President Carol L. Folt at VerdeXchange January 29, 2020
- LAEDC takes EV data to Sacramento to inform legislator decisions January 26, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles