The Citi Foundation announced that Propel L.A., supported by the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC), was selected as the recipient of a $500,000 grant as part of the 2018 Community Progress Makers Fund. The Fund is a $20 million, two-year initiative by the Citi Foundation to support high-impact community organizations that are driving economic opportunities in our communities by bringing together residents, nonprofits, businesses, and municipal agencies. Read the full press release here.
Other Recent News
- Otis Report on Creative Economy 2018 is Released May 23, 2018
- WTCLA Releases FDI report, Prepares to Honor BYD at 2018 Select LA Investment Summit May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 24, 2018 at 10:30am May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 17, 2018 at 10:30am May 11, 2018
- American Airlines to be Honored by LAEDC at 2018 Eddy Awards May 9, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Art automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles