The Citi Foundation announced that Propel L.A., supported by the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC), was selected as the recipient of a $500,000 grant as part of the 2018 Community Progress Makers Fund. The Fund is a $20 million, two-year initiative by the Citi Foundation to support high-impact community organizations that are driving economic opportunities in our communities by bringing together residents, nonprofits, businesses, and municipal agencies. Read the full press release here.
Other Recent News
- KNX Radio talks upcoming Select LA Investment Summit, stock market analysis March 19, 2019
- DME Lunch+Learn Webinar w/ Disney March 15, 2019
- A.M. Briefly: All Your News in One Place March 15, 2019
- Here is a new question we should be asking every student. March 14, 2019
- LAEDC is Hiring Business Assistance Professionals March 12, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles