The Citi Foundation announced that Propel L.A., supported by the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC), was selected as the recipient of a $500,000 grant as part of the 2018 Community Progress Makers Fund. The Fund is a $20 million, two-year initiative by the Citi Foundation to support high-impact community organizations that are driving economic opportunities in our communities by bringing together residents, nonprofits, businesses, and municipal agencies. Read the full press release here.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC members enjoyed hearing from Councilmember Joe Buscaino at Board of Governors January 24, 2020
- Recap: Space commercialization was in focus at LAEDC Future Forum January 23, 2020
- Renewable energy creating opportunity for careers: Expert video January 21, 2020
- VERDEXCHANGE is about to happen: Greentech and Cleantech leaders will be there January 16, 2020
- LA County added 82,000 jobs this past year, according to EDD data release today December 20, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles