The LA Daily News and other newspapers have published an article by LAEDC CEO Bill Allen, discussing the need to tackle housing with new and innovative approaches, as a key economic development priority. Read the article HERE. The article also appears in Santa Clarita Valley Signal and Orange County Register.
Other Recent News
- WTCLA Releases FDI report, Prepares to Honor BYD at 2018 Select LA Investment Summit May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 24, 2018 at 10:30am May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 17, 2018 at 10:30am May 11, 2018
- American Airlines to be Honored by LAEDC at 2018 Eddy Awards May 9, 2018
- What is the Institute for Applied Economics? May 8, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Art automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles