LAEDC Success Story
CFR Rinkens in Paramount
- LAEDC introduction and connection to resources; reviewed 2017 business programs and incentives, conducted a needs assessment and developed an action plan based on company’s directives
- Rate review and Energy Efficiency services by Southern California Edison
- Introduced no cost services offered by local America’s Job Center of California and presented employee training options and workforce programs
- Introduced insurance broker to review risk management program including Workers Comp, Property Casualty, etc.
- Introduced LA County Community Development Commission programs, as well as local bankers
The resources and referrals introduced by the LAEDC and partner organizations provided the company valuable information they otherwise did not have. The newfound awareness of programs, services and ability to connect with local entities served the company well and was part of executive management’s decision to renew the Paramount property’s lease. As a result, over 70 jobs were saved.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LAEDC CAN HELP WITH YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.