As part of the SCAG Annual Economic Summit, LAEDC has prepared an economic update for LA County, with information about industries, jobs, educational attainment, real wages and more. Thanks to Southern California Association of Governments for sponsoring this research, and we hope you will explore the topics raised at the Summit, which is focused on The Cost of Not Housing.
Other Recent News
- U.S. retail sales in December suffered their worst decline in nine years, a potential red flag February 14, 2019
- Biggest Takeaways from Future Forum: The Future of the Business of Aging February 8, 2019
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for February 14, 2019 at 10:30am February 8, 2019
- KCET’s Blue Sky Metropolis to look at the future of LA’s aerospace industry February 7, 2019
- S&P 500 posts best January since ’87, but is it sustainable? February 5, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles