As part of the SCAG Annual Economic Summit, LAEDC has prepared an economic update for LA County, with information about industries, jobs, educational attainment, real wages and more. Thanks to Southern California Association of Governments for sponsoring this research, and we hope you will explore the topics raised at the Summit, which is focused on The Cost of Not Housing.
Other Recent News
- New LAEDC Chairs Named June 20, 2018
- Nominate Small Businesses for mini-MBA on Raising Capital and Growth Strategy June 12, 2018
- California SmartMatch: Helping OEMs Find LA-based Suppliers June 11, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for June 14, 2018 at 10:30am June 11, 2018
- After-School Programs Need Support- ASM Santiago & Dave Flaks June 1, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Art automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles