As part of the SCAG Annual Economic Summit, LAEDC has prepared an economic update for LA County, with information about industries, jobs, educational attainment, real wages and more. Thanks to Southern California Association of Governments for sponsoring this research, and we hope you will explore the topics raised at the Summit, which is focused on The Cost of Not Housing.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC publishes Economic Forecast 2018-2019 February 21, 2018
- Recap: LAEDC’s Digital Media Expo and meeting of DME Council February 14, 2018
- Report: Digital Media & Entertainment Industry, by Center for Competitive Workforce February 8, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for February 15, 2018 at 10:30am February 7, 2018
- “See Arcadia. Above & Beyond” February 2, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives industries Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles