As part of the SCAG Annual Economic Summit, LAEDC has prepared an economic update for LA County, with information about industries, jobs, educational attainment, real wages and more. Thanks to Southern California Association of Governments for sponsoring this research, and we hope you will explore the topics raised at the Summit, which is focused on The Cost of Not Housing.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC celebrates new funding for bioscience apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeships July 18, 2019
- Women of Mobility, Assemble! July 18, 2019
- CA Investment Guide describes LA’s thriving industries and talent July 18, 2019
- Latest 7.1 earthquake serves as reminder: Is your organization prepared? July 6, 2019
- Select LA Investment Summit recap: Record attendance and hot topics July 2, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles