As part of the SCAG Annual Economic Summit, LAEDC has prepared an economic update for LA County, with information about industries, jobs, educational attainment, real wages and more. Thanks to Southern California Association of Governments for sponsoring this research, and we hope you will explore the topics raised at the Summit, which is focused on The Cost of Not Housing.
Other Recent News
- Afterschool: LAEDC supports AB 1725 (Carrillo) to fund after school programs (2019 Legis. Session) April 16, 2019
- Three keys investors need to know about Esports. April 16, 2019
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for April 18, 2019 at 10:30am April 15, 2019
- ACT clean transportation expo supports e4 goals April 11, 2019
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for April 11, 2019 at 10:30am April 8, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles