LAEDC members and staff socialized poolside at the brand new Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles on 7/26/17. During the event, Jodie Lesh, Senior Vice President of National Delivery System Strategy, Planning & Design for Kaiser Permanente was installed as the LAEDC’s new Board Chair for the 2017-2018 fiscal year. View event pictures here.
Not a member? Learn more about membership.
Other Recent News
- Report on Talent Demand & Supply Due at ‘Future Forum’ September 23, 2017
- WTCLA Garners Award from IEDC for SelectLA Investment Summit September 20, 2017
- AB 1250 Update September 19, 2017
- Finalists Announced for 2017 Most Business Friendly City in Los Angeles County September 15, 2017
- New Data Shows Income Growth in LA County September 14, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience California Capital China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Creative Economy Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles