The Advanced Manufacturing Partnership for Southern California (AMP SoCal) will host their Bi-Annual Meeting Thursday, March 9th at the California Science Center. The meeting, “Industry in Transition – Changes in Aerospace & Defense”, will feature General David Petraeus who will be joined by keynote speaker Ken Shaw of Boeing and a distinguished group of panelists including representatives from local and state government, Virgin Galactic, Millennium Space Systems and the Los Angeles Air Force Base.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Submits L.A. Region’s Amazon HQ2 Proposal October 18, 2017
- Future Forum: Future of Work–Recap October 17, 2017
- L.A. County Contracting Connections October 12, 2017
- Rezoning Hawthorne Industrial Site Isn’t a Good Housing Solution October 10, 2017
- Biotech Wetlab Space Gets Its Closeup in LA Business Journal October 10, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience California Capital China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Talent Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles