Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) has released its annual Economic Forecast, covering the 2017-2018 outlook for the national, state, and local economies. The report was presented at the Feb 22, 2017 LAEDC Economic Forecast event.
Other Recent News
- Site Selection in LA County Gets Easy December 14, 2017
- The Economics of Driverless Trucks December 13, 2017
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for December 14, 2017 at 10:30am December 8, 2017
- Holiday Mixer Recognized Longstanding LAEDC Members December 7, 2017
- SoCal Aerospace Industry Adding Jobs, According to LAEDC December 4, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles