The DMV held a hearing on 10/19/16 for public comments on the proposed revision of the California Autonomous Vehicle Regulation code. (LAEDC e4) submitted a letter encouraging the department to eliminate exclusion of most classes of vehicles from testing. This letter, which was submitted in person by LAEDC member Greenberg Traurig, is part of our larger mission to promote Southern California as the national hub for advanced transportation technology research, development, demonstration, production and exportation, with the goal to realize the marked job, output and tax revenue ripple effects associated with leadership in each phase along transportation technology product/service value chain. Read the letter HERE.
Other Recent News
- DME Lunch+Learn Webinar w/ Disney March 15, 2019
- A.M. Briefly: All Your News in One Place March 15, 2019
- Here is a new question we should be asking every student. March 14, 2019
- LAEDC is Hiring Business Assistance Professionals March 12, 2019
- LAEDC e4 Mobility Alliance Gains Two New Co-Chairs, John Rossant and Justine Johnson March 12, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles