The DMV held a hearing on 10/19/16 for public comments on the proposed revision of the California Autonomous Vehicle Regulation code. (LAEDC e4) submitted a letter encouraging the department to eliminate exclusion of most classes of vehicles from testing. This letter, which was submitted in person by LAEDC member Greenberg Traurig, is part of our larger mission to promote Southern California as the national hub for advanced transportation technology research, development, demonstration, production and exportation, with the goal to realize the marked job, output and tax revenue ripple effects associated with leadership in each phase along transportation technology product/service value chain. Read the letter HERE.
Other Recent News
- LA Will See 125,000 Job Openings in Health Care in Next Five Years, According to Center for a Competitive Workforce May 24, 2018
- Otis Report on Creative Economy 2018 is Released May 23, 2018
- WTCLA Releases FDI report, Prepares to Honor BYD at 2018 Select LA Investment Summit May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 24, 2018 at 10:30am May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 17, 2018 at 10:30am May 11, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Art automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles