The DMV held a hearing on 10/19/16 for public comments on the proposed revision of the California Autonomous Vehicle Regulation code. (LAEDC e4) submitted a letter encouraging the department to eliminate exclusion of most classes of vehicles from testing. This letter, which was submitted in person by LAEDC member Greenberg Traurig, is part of our larger mission to promote Southern California as the national hub for advanced transportation technology research, development, demonstration, production and exportation, with the goal to realize the marked job, output and tax revenue ripple effects associated with leadership in each phase along transportation technology product/service value chain. Read the letter HERE.
Other Recent News
- Recap: LAEDC’s Digital Media Expo and meeting of DME Council February 14, 2018
- Report: Digital Media & Entertainment Industry, by Center for Competitive Workforce February 8, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for February 15, 2018 at 10:30am February 7, 2018
- “See Arcadia. Above & Beyond” February 2, 2018
- Next Wave of Ridesharing Platforms, Related Business, Explored by e4 Mobility Alliance February 1, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles