As a result of three continuous years of success, the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) has rebranded Los Angeles Innovation Week(s) to InnovateLA, a countywide celebration of the breadth of innovation and creativity found within the Los Angeles region, with events starting today. In conjunction with Innovate Pasadena’s Connect Week,City of Long Beach Innovation Week and UCLA Innovation Week, events will run from October 6 through October 23, 2016. Tens of thousands of Angelenos are expected to attend the more than 100 events touching on cleantech, arts, business, manufacturing and civic engagement. Read the full press release HERE.
Other Recent News
- Foreign investment drives California manufacturing jobs, according to 5th annual FDI Report from WTCLA May 26, 2020
- April jobs numbers released for LA County: 20% unemployment May 22, 2020
- LAEDC provides analysis to business task force and LA County Supervisors May 20, 2020
- LAEDC research brief: Municipal budget exposure and COVID-19 May 18, 2020
- CCW Report: Information & Communications Technology Industry & its Workforce May 14, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles