Los Angeles is quickly rising up Inc. Magazine’s list of top cities for Fastest Growing Private Companies. Ranked #6 in last year’s report, Los Angeles now ranks #2, second only to NYC. Los Angeles appears in a slideshow on the Inc. Magazine website, TOP 10 CITIES FOR FAST-GROWTH COMPANIES, and the overall Inc. 5000 report with complete listings can be viewed here: http://www.inc.com/inc5000 . Los Angeles leapfrogged past Chicago, Houston, Austin and Atlanta. Take a look below for a map of the companies located in the area which appear in the first 100 companies of the Inc. 5000 list.
Other Recent News
- Bioscience Incubator Space Thriving in LA, According to LA Business Journal April 17, 2018
- SB 948 (Allen) Would Help Communities Address Their Needs, Including Housing April 13, 2018
- AB 3197 (Burke) Helps California’s Aerospace Industry Remain Competitive April 13, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for April 19, 2018 at 10:30am April 13, 2018
- Aerospace Council Connects Industry with Aerospace Corp Innovation Lab April 12, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives industries Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles