Los Angeles is quickly rising up Inc. Magazine’s list of top cities for Fastest Growing Private Companies. Ranked #6 in last year’s report, Los Angeles now ranks #2, second only to NYC. Los Angeles appears in a slideshow on the Inc. Magazine website, TOP 10 CITIES FOR FAST-GROWTH COMPANIES, and the overall Inc. 5000 report with complete listings can be viewed here: http://www.inc.com/inc5000 . Los Angeles leapfrogged past Chicago, Houston, Austin and Atlanta. Take a look below for a map of the companies located in the area which appear in the first 100 companies of the Inc. 5000 list.
Other Recent News
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for September 27, 2018 at 10:30am September 21, 2018
- Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas and aerospace firm L3 joined LAEDC board meeting September 19, 2018
- LA’s advanced transportation industry cluster profiled in Site Selection Mag September 14, 2018
- Beatriz Acevedo is named 2018 LAEDC Eddy Award Individual Honoree September 13, 2018
- Add an event to InnovateLA 2018, gain exposure and drive progress September 10, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles