Los Angeles is quickly rising up Inc. Magazine’s list of top cities for Fastest Growing Private Companies. Ranked #6 in last year’s report, Los Angeles now ranks #2, second only to NYC. Los Angeles appears in a slideshow on the Inc. Magazine website, TOP 10 CITIES FOR FAST-GROWTH COMPANIES, and the overall Inc. 5000 report with complete listings can be viewed here: http://www.inc.com/inc5000 . Los Angeles leapfrogged past Chicago, Houston, Austin and Atlanta. Take a look below for a map of the companies located in the area which appear in the first 100 companies of the Inc. 5000 list.
Other Recent News
- DME Lunch+Learn Webinar w/ Disney March 15, 2019
- A.M. Briefly: All Your News in One Place March 15, 2019
- Here is a new question we should be asking every student. March 14, 2019
- LAEDC is Hiring Business Assistance Professionals March 12, 2019
- LAEDC e4 Mobility Alliance Gains Two New Co-Chairs, John Rossant and Justine Johnson March 12, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles