Los Angeles is quickly rising up Inc. Magazine’s list of top cities for Fastest Growing Private Companies. Ranked #6 in last year’s report, Los Angeles now ranks #2, second only to NYC. Los Angeles appears in a slideshow on the Inc. Magazine website, TOP 10 CITIES FOR FAST-GROWTH COMPANIES, and the overall Inc. 5000 report with complete listings can be viewed here: http://www.inc.com/inc5000 . Los Angeles leapfrogged past Chicago, Houston, Austin and Atlanta. Take a look below for a map of the companies located in the area which appear in the first 100 companies of the Inc. 5000 list.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Maria Luisa Camacho, Los Angeles Rams October 24, 2021
- Governor Newsom signs bills advance equitable broadband internet services October 8, 2021
- The Future of Transportation: Revolutionizing the EV Industry October 1, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Retirement of CFO Susan Stel after 16 years September 30, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Finalists for Most Business-Friendly City September 29, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles