Los Angeles is quickly rising up Inc. Magazine’s list of top cities for Fastest Growing Private Companies. Ranked #6 in last year’s report, Los Angeles now ranks #2, second only to NYC. Los Angeles appears in a slideshow on the Inc. Magazine website, TOP 10 CITIES FOR FAST-GROWTH COMPANIES, and the overall Inc. 5000 report with complete listings can be viewed here: http://www.inc.com/inc5000 . Los Angeles leapfrogged past Chicago, Houston, Austin and Atlanta. Take a look below for a map of the companies located in the area which appear in the first 100 companies of the Inc. 5000 list.
Other Recent News
- Judy’s Advanced Transportation Journey July 18, 2018
- Cal Poly Pomona to be Honored by LAEDC at 2018 Eddy Awards July 17, 2018
- Site Selection: Why Aerospace Companies are Thriving — In California July 10, 2018
- Jodie Lesh Fiscal Year-End Letter 2018 July 2, 2018
- The Future of Healthcare Innovation–Recap June 29, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Art automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles