The LA Times took a look at the vital aerospace industry in the SoCal region, and finds it is alive and well! LAEDC supports job creation in this industry cluster with a wide variety of programs and initiatives, including via the SoCal Aerspace Council. Read the entire piece HERE. More about the SoCal Aerospace Council HERE.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Submits L.A. Region’s Amazon HQ2 Proposal October 18, 2017
- Future Forum: Future of Work–Recap October 17, 2017
- L.A. County Contracting Connections October 12, 2017
- Rezoning Hawthorne Industrial Site Isn’t a Good Housing Solution October 10, 2017
- Biotech Wetlab Space Gets Its Closeup in LA Business Journal October 10, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience California Capital China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Talent Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles