A special team of five people at USC is doing preliminary research for the implementation of the 2016-2020 LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development. This team of masters candidates is led by Cliff Massey. If you participated in the public input sessions last year as part of developing the Strategic Plan, you may get a call or email from this USC team, and LAEDC encourages you to help them with their work, as they set a foundation for metrics and assess ways to translate the strategies into specific actions.
Other Recent News
- Earthquake Guide Provides NEW Tips for Business, Gains Media Coverage January 17, 2019
- How many Americans have $0 saved for retirement? January 17, 2019
- Google, Netflix, Amazon, and Apple are planning on becoming millionaires of a different kind January 16, 2019
- LAEDC CCW Workforce and Education Partner Portal (WEPP) RFP Questions & Answers January 14, 2019
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for January 17, 2019 at 10:30am January 14, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles