A special team of five people at USC is doing preliminary research for the implementation of the 2016-2020 LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development. This team of masters candidates is led by Cliff Massey. If you participated in the public input sessions last year as part of developing the Strategic Plan, you may get a call or email from this USC team, and LAEDC encourages you to help them with their work, as they set a foundation for metrics and assess ways to translate the strategies into specific actions.
Other Recent News
- LA Will See 125,000 Job Openings in Health Care in Next Five Years, According to Center for a Competitive Workforce May 24, 2018
- Otis Report on Creative Economy 2018 is Released May 23, 2018
- WTCLA Releases FDI report, Prepares to Honor BYD at 2018 Select LA Investment Summit May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 24, 2018 at 10:30am May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 17, 2018 at 10:30am May 11, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Art automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles