A special team of five people at USC is doing preliminary research for the implementation of the 2016-2020 LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development. This team of masters candidates is led by Cliff Massey. If you participated in the public input sessions last year as part of developing the Strategic Plan, you may get a call or email from this USC team, and LAEDC encourages you to help them with their work, as they set a foundation for metrics and assess ways to translate the strategies into specific actions.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC publishes Economic Forecast 2018-2019 February 21, 2018
- Recap: LAEDC’s Digital Media Expo and meeting of DME Council February 14, 2018
- Report: Digital Media & Entertainment Industry, by Center for Competitive Workforce February 8, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for February 15, 2018 at 10:30am February 7, 2018
- “See Arcadia. Above & Beyond” February 2, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives industries Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles