LAEDC is in the process of creating the 2016 – 2020 LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development by holding a series of public meetings on various topic areas. The second meeting in the Strategic Planning process was held on June 4, 2015 at the LAEDC offices. The topic area was Building More Liveable Communities.
Meeting participants were from the Weingart Foundation, Los Angeles County Arts Commission, Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, Sony Pictures, Achieving America Family Foundation, Time Warner Cable, Corporation for National and Community Service, Community Partners, Southern California Grantmakers, Los Angeles County Public Health, Roberts Enterprise Development Fund (REDF), Los Angeles United Methodist Urban Foundation, Majestic Realty Foundation, Hershey Cause, Goldhirsh Foundation, UCLA Luskin and the Green Foundation.
Additional Topic Areas & Meeting Schedule
- Infrastructure Development, Financing and Delivery – June 10, 2015
- Innovation – June 15, 2015
- Antelope Valley Region – June 23, 2015
- Santa Clarita Region – June 25, 2015
- San Fernando Valley Region – June 30, 2015
- Gateway Cities Region – June 7, 2015
- South Bay Cities – June 14, 2015
- Workforce Development & Education – July 16, 2015
Join the Conversation:
Visit our Facebook Page
Email us: [email protected]
On Twitter – Use the #LAStratPlan