The Institute for Applied Economics at LAEDC has published the following report, detailing the economic impact of the Union Station Master Plan in downtown Los Angeles.
Other Recent News
- Another good California employment report; LA County adds 6,000 jobs in December 2018 January 18, 2019
- Earthquake Guide Provides NEW Tips for Business, Gains Media Coverage January 17, 2019
- How many Americans have $0 saved for retirement? January 17, 2019
- Google, Netflix, Amazon, and Apple are planning on becoming millionaires of a different kind January 16, 2019
- LAEDC CCW Workforce and Education Partner Portal (WEPP) RFP Questions & Answers January 14, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles