“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- Another good California employment report; LA County adds 6,000 jobs in December 2018 January 18, 2019
- Earthquake Guide Provides NEW Tips for Business, Gains Media Coverage January 17, 2019
- How many Americans have $0 saved for retirement? January 17, 2019
- Google, Netflix, Amazon, and Apple are planning on becoming millionaires of a different kind January 16, 2019
- LAEDC CCW Workforce and Education Partner Portal (WEPP) RFP Questions & Answers January 14, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles