“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- Otis Report on Creative Economy 2018 is Released May 23, 2018
- WTCLA Releases FDI report, Prepares to Honor BYD at 2018 Select LA Investment Summit May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 24, 2018 at 10:30am May 18, 2018
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for May 17, 2018 at 10:30am May 11, 2018
- American Airlines to be Honored by LAEDC at 2018 Eddy Awards May 9, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Art automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles