“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- VERDEXCHANGE is about to happen: Greentech and Cleantech leaders will be there January 16, 2020
- LA County added 82,000 jobs this past year, according to EDD data release today December 20, 2019
- LAEDC identifies 200K job openings in new labor market reports for CCW December 18, 2019
- LAEDC study quantifies jobs from Metrolink plan to improve & extend commuter rail December 13, 2019
- Inc. Mag highlights entrepreneurial activity in LA, in Surge Cities report December 12, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles