“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- Scaling up: LA’s community colleges continue rollout of Cloud Computing certificate October 19, 2018
- Pasadena Connect Week sets stage for InnovateLA October 11, 2018
- LAEDC’s Bill Allen honored with the Fernando award October 8, 2018
- Amgen backs Los Angeles as new Golden State bio hub October 5, 2018
- IEDC recognizes InnovateLA with award October 2, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles