“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC welcomes Lilly Rocha and Gene Hale to our Executive Committee August 3, 2020
- SUPPORT: Assembly Bill AB 326, Electric Vehicle Manufacturers July 27, 2020
- Recap: Future Forum, the Future of Sports in Los Angeles, and impact on jobs, equity July 22, 2020
- SFV Business Journal recognizes LAEDC past and present leadership July 22, 2020
- LA’s ocean economy explored in two Altasea webinars July 21, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles