“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- American Airlines Fuels Cargo Movement August 16, 2018
- US international relations depend on LA – WTCLA participates in trade mission to Asia August 14, 2018
- LAEDC Internship in Digital Media Industry Growth August 14, 2018
- LAEDC is hiring a Marketing Manager August 14, 2018
- Media coverage: Amazon AWS cloud computing partnership with 19 LA community colleges August 13, 2018
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles