The Art Center College of Design in Pasadena is renowned for its transportation design programs, which have recently expanded beyond personal automobiles to prepare “students for careers in motorcycle, marine, aircraft, commercial transport, personal mobility and public transit design.” After receiving an undergraduate degree in Transportation Design from The Art Center, students may have the opportunity to pursue the following careers:
- Aircraft Interior Design
- Alternative Personal Transportation Design
- Automotive Concept Design
- Automotive Design Strategist Interior and Exterior Automotive Design
- Motorcycle Design
- Public Transportation Design
- Recreational Vehicle Design
- Transit and Urban Planning
- Vehicle Customization and Accessory Design
- Watercraft Design
The Art Center also offers graduate programs in Transportation Design that follow two tracks: vehicles and transportation systems.
For more information about the Art Center, go here.
To see a gallery of student transportation design work, go here.