The US Bureau of Labor Statistics announced that the percentage of total employment (2011) associated with the production of Green Goods and Services increased by 0.1 percentage point to 2.6 percent nation-wide. California had the largest number of jobs in green goods and services (360,245) throughout the nation, accounting for 2.5 percent of employment in the state. To read the full release, go here.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Rudy Medina, U.S. Bank December 20, 2021
- Future Forum: The Future of Esports December 14, 2021
- LAEDC-Led Coalition chosen as finalist in EDA’s Build Back Better Regional Challenge December 13, 2021
- SCAG Regional Briefing Book with IAE Contribution Released December 8, 2021
- LAEDC 2021 Holiday Member Mixer December 8, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate resource Southern California Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles