- Over 200 publicly-accessible charging stations in Los Angeles County.
- UCLA Luskin Center forecasts that in the six-county Southern California region, we will have anywhere between 716,904 and 1,264,314 plug-in electric vehicles.
Find Your Utility
- Southern California Edison
- Los Angeles Department of Water & Power
- Azusa Light and Water
- Burbank Water and Power
- Glendale Water and Power
- Pasadena Water and Power
- City of Vernon Light and Power
Find Financing & Incentives
Find a Charger
- PEV Collaborative: Streamlining the Permitting and Inspection Process for Plug-In Electric Vehicle Home Charger Installations
- PEV Collaborative: Accessibility and Signage for Plug-In Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- PEV Collaborative: Overview of Existing California Policies and Additional Recommendations
- Senate Bill 209 (Corbett): Provides that governing documents regarding a “common interest development” are not allowed to prohibit or restrict the installation of an electric vehicle charging station.
- Example: City of Los Angeles Electric Vehicle Supply Wiring Code (for EV readiness) 99.04.106.6. Electric Vehicle Supply Wiring.
- Getting EV Ready, by LAEDC e-Mobility Task Force
- PEV Collaborative: PEV Readiness Toolkit
- PEV Collaborative: Communication Guides
- Ready Set Charge California: A Guide to EV-Ready Communities