LAEDC President and CEO Bill Allen read the memorial tribute poem to a crowd of hundreds of business, government and community leaders who all gathered at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel to remember Jack Kyser on January 12.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Mayra Vazquez, Meta January 24, 2022
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Rudy Medina, U.S. Bank December 20, 2021
- Future Forum: The Future of Esports December 14, 2021
- LAEDC-Led Coalition chosen as finalist in EDA’s Build Back Better Regional Challenge December 13, 2021
- SCAG Regional Briefing Book with IAE Contribution Released December 8, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate resource Southern California Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles