Goals for the 2016-2020 Los Angeles County Strategic Plan for Economic Development were chosen through a collaborative, consensus-driven approach that invited input from leaders in public, private, business, government, labor, education, environmental, and community-based organizations. By soliciting input and engagement from our stakeholders, a core set of economic development goals, objectives, and strategies is now determined for the County.
- Invest in our people to provide greater opportunity
- Strengthen our leading export-oriented industry clusters
- Accelerate innovation and entrepreneurship
- Be more business-friendly
- Remove barriers to critical infrastructure development, financing and delivery
- Increase global connectedness
- Build more livable communities
Interested? View the objectives and individual strategies for each goal, by clicking on the image to the right.