To request a site search for your business, please contact the LAEDC Business Assistance Team at (888) 4-LAEDC-1 or email [email protected].
As part of its business attraction and business retention services, the LAEDC’s Business Assistance team will conduct a no-cost, no-obligation, and confidential site search anywhere in Los Angeles County.
To take advantage of this free service, please fill out a Site Search form and email back to LAEDC’s Business Assistance team. A property site search report, matching the client’s requirements as best as possible, will be emailed back to client within 5 working days.
The LAEDC will conduct site searches on the following types of commercial property:
- Office, Industrial, Warehouse, Distribution, Retail, Land
Various site selection portals are also operated by regions within L.A. County:
- City of LA: http://locatela.org/
- The 46 cities and communities of San Gabriel Valley: http://sgvpartnership.org/members/
- The 28 Gateway Cities (Port of Long Beach and areas north): http://www.gatewaycogsiteprospector.org/
- City of Lancaster: http://www.cityoflancasterca.org
- City of Palmdale: http://www.cityofpalmdale.org/business/
- City of Santa Clarita: http://www.scvedc.org/businesscenter/property-search