To request a site search for your business, please contact the LAEDC Business Assistance Team at (888) 4-LAEDC-1 or email [email protected].
Also, Cities and County government can utilize ACTIVATE LA, our public landowner real estate advisory services, to activate underutilized parcels, HERE
As part of its business attraction and business retention services, the LAEDC’s Business Assistance team will conduct a no-cost, no-obligation, and confidential site search anywhere in Los Angeles County.
To take advantage of this free service, please fill out a Site Search form and email back to LAEDC’s Business Assistance team. A property site search report, matching the client’s requirements as best as possible, will be emailed back to client within 5 working days.
The LAEDC will conduct site searches on the following types of commercial property:
- Office, Industrial, Warehouse, Distribution, Retail, Land
Various site selection portals are also operated by regions within L.A. County:
- City of LA: http://locatela.org/
- The 46 cities and communities of San Gabriel Valley: http://sgvpartnership.org/members/
- The 28 Gateway Cities (Port of Long Beach and areas north): http://www.gatewaycogsiteprospector.org/
- City of Lancaster: http://www.cityoflancasterca.org
- City of Palmdale: http://www.cityofpalmdale.org/business/
- City of Santa Clarita: http://www.scvedc.org/businesscenter/property-search