Our Region’s Most Widely Referenced and Insightful Trade Forecast, presented by World Trade Center-Los Angeles and LAEDC, June 3rd 2015 in Long Beach
Trade Trends and Outlook, with Regional Export Opportunities
While issues like lower energy costs, a stronger dollar, and port capacity will be addressed, this year’s International Trade Outlook will also reveal the “trends to watch”, overlaying our region’s strengths with specific social, demographic and consumer trends in nations that are increasingly more connected to us via trade.
- Hear analysis of the two-year trade outlook for the L.A. region, including impact of a stronger dollar and the recent slowdown at our twin ports.
- Learn trends that impact trade opportunities in top-5 emerging markets, as well as L.A’s top-5 trade partners
- Full release of new Taiwan trade report: Growing Together: LA County and Taiwan
Attendees will receive the International Trade Outlook report and our new Growing Together: LA County and Taiwan report, which illuminates the trade relationship with our 4th largest trading partner.
- Gain ideas and insights about some of these potentially lucrative and exploitable trade opportunities
- Obtain critical planning information from our trade forecast.
- Meet and hear from the new President of the World Trade Center-Los Angeles
Sponsorship Levels for the International Trade Outlook are as follows:
Presenting Sponsor = $10,000
Title Sponsor = $7,500
Premier Sponsor = $5,000
For more detailed information on how you can be a sponsor for this year’s event, please contact Nancy Jordan at [email protected] or (213) 236-4813.
Westin Long Beach
333 East Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90802