Hollywood Building a New Media Community
Hollywood Economic Development Summit 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Mary Pickford Center | 1313 N. Vine St.| Hollywood, CA 90028
8am to 9am – Registration, Exhibits, Networking & Continental Breakfast
9am to 11am – Program
$50 per person in advance.
FuturePorts’ Annual Conference 2013
Strong Ports = Strong California
Collaborating for Success
Join us for an interesting discussion of important topics facing Southern California’s Goods Movement Industry!
We’ll have experts from the Ports, government and regulatory agencies, community, and business finding ways to reach common ground on issues affecting us all. We CAN collaborate to ensure California’s success for a healthy economy and environment.
“Fund my Business” Export Seminar
LAEDC Board of Governors
LAEDC Board of Governors Meeting
June 19, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
California Club. Click here for directions.
An RSVP is required for entry.
To RSVP, or for more information, please contact Sunie Quintanilla at 213.236.4864 or .
2013 Export Workshop Series: Export Sales Techniques
SBDC: Export Sales Techniques
2013 Veteran Business Webinar – Summer Speaker Series
YLG Art of Development Part 2: The USC Specific Plan
Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo 2013
ACT Expo is the #1 conference for fleets to learn how to reduce costs and emissions with alternative fuels and clean vehicle technologies! All alternative fuel types and advanced technologies will be represented—including electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, renewable fuels, SmartWay technologies, fleet management software systems, and more!
Learn. The agenda is carefully crafted with input from a High-Volume Fleet Committee that collectively manages thousands of vehicles across all alternative fuel types and a Clean Cities Planning Committee with twenty years of alternative fuel vehicle project experience. Sessions include:
- End-user case studies from leading fleets
- Latest OEM technologies and aftermarket solutions
- Rental, leasing, and employee program options
- Fueling infrastructure solutions of all sizes
- Fuel production, supply, and procurement strategies
- Forward fuel pricing projects and commodity markets
- Financial modeling to achieve positive ROIs
- Total cost of ownership case studies
- Industry trends and key market drivers in the years ahead
- Important public policy considerations
- And more!
Experience. Gain valuable, hands-on experience throughout the three-day conference.
- Packed Expo Hall with the latest OEM and technology products
- Off-site technical tours of AFV project facilities
- AFV Ride & Drive event with all fuels and weight classes represented
Network. Connect with more than 3,000 stakeholders—fleets, technology companies, OEMs, infrastructure developers, fuel providers, and policymakers—at hosted evening receptions, luncheons and more!
Save. ACT Expo provides the best value in the industry, and early bird registration rates can’t be beat! Register now.