The LAEDC Fall Economic Forecast is just around the corner!
September 30, 2015
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact Nancy Jordan, Senior Manager, Strategic Relations, at [email protected] or 213-236-4813.
|Sponsorship packages are now available, Click HERE.|
View a recap of Fall 2014 Economic Forecast, click HERE.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
7:00am – 11:00am
Omni Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
251 South Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
LAEDC’s 2016-2020 Fall Economic Forecast, “From Boomers to Millennials: The Future of the Urban Environment” will provide long-range, socio-economic analysis to inform your business decisions and guide regional planning. The program will explore what futurists, economists, and demographers are predicting.
Gain insight on:
- The changing of the guard: Millennials are profoundly different from Baby Boomers, and their impact is increasing. What does this mean to your organization and the region?
- The 5-year economic outlook for LA County and the broader economy
- How will market forces and the generational shift affect our future urban environment, the workforce, and the key industries of our region?
LAEDC economists and recognized speakers will do a deeper-dive analysis of the changing tide of demographics:
- How will our consumer-driven economy be impacted as Millennials choose new purchasing platforms, reject traditional marketing, and invest differently?
- How will motivational factors for Millennials such as societal impact and their tech-savvy, hyper-connected ways change the urban fabric and business conditions?
- Will workforce development, job training and education platforms adapt to serve Millennials?
- What will Baby Boomer healthcare and retirement patterns mean to the region and the broader economy, and how will businesses respond?