The Advanced Manufacturing Partnership for Southern California (AMP SoCal) will host their Bi-Annual Meeting Thursday, March 9th at the California Science Center. The meeting, “Industry in Transition – Changes in Aerospace & Defense”, will feature General David Petraeus who will be joined by keynote speaker Ken Shaw of Boeing and a distinguished group of panelists including representatives from local and state government, Virgin Galactic, Millennium Space Systems and the Los Angeles Air Force Base.
Other Recent News
- Celebrating Foreign Direct Investment: Wilshire Grand Opens June 26, 2017
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for June 29, 2017 at 10:30am June 23, 2017
- Recap: Propel L.A. Launches! June 16, 2017
- Recap: Select LA Investment Summit 2017 June 16, 2017
- Report: Foreign Direct Investment in SoCal, 2017 Edition June 16, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Brian Lee Business Assistance California Capital China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Creative Economy Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles