The Advanced Manufacturing Partnership for Southern California (AMP SoCal) will host their Bi-Annual Meeting Thursday, March 9th at the California Science Center. The meeting, “Industry in Transition – Changes in Aerospace & Defense”, will feature General David Petraeus who will be joined by keynote speaker Ken Shaw of Boeing and a distinguished group of panelists including representatives from local and state government, Virgin Galactic, Millennium Space Systems and the Los Angeles Air Force Base.
Other Recent News
- LA Business Journal cites LAEDC, profiles battery manufacturer March 21, 2017
- LA Venture Capital Landscape, Trends, Companies On The Move March 16, 2017
- SELECT LA Investment Summit: Program and Registration Are Live March 14, 2017
- Urge Elected Leaders to Support Southern California Aerospace Days: March 20-24 March 13, 2017
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for March 16, 2017 at 10:30am March 10, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Brian Lee Business Assistance CA Competes California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Education employment Entertainment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Tax credit Tax Credits Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles