Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) has released its annual Economic Forecast, covering the 2017-2018 outlook for the national, state, and local economies. The report was presented at the Feb 22, 2017 LAEDC Economic Forecast event.
Other Recent News
- Graphic on High Tech Startups in LA – Reveals Investment Activity August 14, 2017
- Foreign Direct Investment in LA: City of LA Mayor Eric Garcetti Explains the Value Proposition August 11, 2017
- LAEDC Members Among the LA Business Journal Top 500 Influencers August 9, 2017
- AB 1250: Bad for California’s Nonprofits August 9, 2017
- LAEDC Success Story: 93 Jobs Saved August 9, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Assistance California Capital China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Creative Economy Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Foreign Direct Investment High tech incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles