The DMV held a hearing on 10/19/16 for public comments on the proposed revision of the California Autonomous Vehicle Regulation code. (LAEDC e4) submitted a letter encouraging the department to eliminate exclusion of most classes of vehicles from testing. This letter, which was submitted in person by LAEDC member Greenberg Traurig, is part of our larger mission to promote Southern California as the national hub for advanced transportation technology research, development, demonstration, production and exportation, with the goal to realize the marked job, output and tax revenue ripple effects associated with leadership in each phase along transportation technology product/service value chain. Read the letter HERE.
Other Recent News
- LA Business Journal cites LAEDC, profiles battery manufacturer March 21, 2017
- LA Venture Capital Landscape, Trends, Companies On The Move March 16, 2017
- SELECT LA Investment Summit: Program and Registration Are Live March 14, 2017
- Urge Elected Leaders to Support Southern California Aerospace Days: March 20-24 March 13, 2017
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for March 16, 2017 at 10:30am March 10, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Brian Lee Business Assistance CA Competes California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Education employment Entertainment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Tax credit Tax Credits Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles