The DMV held a hearing on 10/19/16 for public comments on the proposed revision of the California Autonomous Vehicle Regulation code. (LAEDC e4) submitted a letter encouraging the department to eliminate exclusion of most classes of vehicles from testing. This letter, which was submitted in person by LAEDC member Greenberg Traurig, is part of our larger mission to promote Southern California as the national hub for advanced transportation technology research, development, demonstration, production and exportation, with the goal to realize the marked job, output and tax revenue ripple effects associated with leadership in each phase along transportation technology product/service value chain. Read the letter HERE.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC is Hiring: Workforce Development Manager April 26, 2017
- LAEDC is Hiring: Director of Industry Cluster Development April 25, 2017
- Demographic Snapshots for LA County’s Five Districts April 24, 2017
- CEDA Board Meeting Conference Call Scheduled for April 27, 2017 at 10:30am April 21, 2017
- Board of Governors Meeting, April 19 2017: Recap April 20, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace Art Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Brian Lee Business Assistance CA Competes California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Diversity Economic Development Economy Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Tax credit Tax Credits Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles