The Institute for Applied Economics at LAEDC has published the following report, detailing the economic impact of the Union Station Master Plan in downtown Los Angeles.
Other Recent News
- NY Times: Robots are Winning on Jobs March 29, 2017
- LA Business Journal cites LAEDC, profiles battery manufacturer March 21, 2017
- LA Venture Capital Landscape, Trends, Companies On The Move March 16, 2017
- SELECT LA Investment Summit: Program and Registration Are Live March 14, 2017
- Urge Elected Leaders to Support Southern California Aerospace Days: March 20-24 March 13, 2017
Advanced Transportation AECOM Aerospace Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Brian Lee Business Assistance CA Competes California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Education employment Entertainment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Business International Trade Investment Jobs LA LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Tax credit Tax Credits Technology Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles